One of my clients is looking for a office admin to join their friendly office. They are based in Macquarie Park and the position can start immediate for the right candidate. This is a great opportunity for those of you who are ambitious and looking for a company that wants to grow your strengths. You will be get to know the ins and outs of the business, an exciting start for candidates who are driven and thrive when faced with challenges.
Who are you?
You will enjoy this role if you are looking for a company that cares about your growth. You will be given opportunities, be challenged, and take on a lot of tasks that are new. Training is provided and the team is supporting. This is a rewarding role, as the business is growing, and they want you to be a part of the journey.
- Great time management skills
- Organised, detail-minded, good business sense
- Strong education and academic background
- Enjoys a bit of a challenge
- Independent and result-oriented
- Bubbly and cheerful personality
- Basic understanding of dispatch, deliveries, import/export
Day to Day
You will be trained by expert in the field. You will work on many things, from learning the basics to dealing with the rules and regulations for global imports/exports. Tasks are varied and there might even be opportunities for you to travel overseas to attend events and conferences.
- Liaise with third party vendors and manage external stakeholders
- Communicate with clients ad provide professional customer service
- Manage and maintain the database
- General administration for the office
- Assisting with overseas events and prepare marketing material
- ...anything and everything
Easy going office, family culture. The team is small but they are a friendly bunch. Everyone is support of each others success and they celebrate your achievements. You are given the opportunity to grow, and if you ask for more tasks, you will be given more. Close to public transport, work life balance. Training will be provided as long as you have the right attitude and the right mindset.
For interested parties, please send your resume to Florence at Florence@Siriussupport.com.au