Growing IT Consulting company
6 month contract with view to extend
What's on offer
A vacancy for a NetIQ/Identity Manager Consultant has become available due to expanding requirements. This is a 6 month contract where you will be working onsite with a large technology company through a growing IT services company. You will be responsible for requirements gathering, systems analysis and solution definition for Identity Management / Access Management implementation, analysing and/or direct troubleshooting, and providing NETIQ solutions or Single Sign-on and Identity Management implementations.
About the company
My client is a growing IT Consulting and Services provider that specialise in DevOps, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, IoT and Big Data.
- Experience in the analysis, design, or testing of identity management and single sign-on solutions preferably on the NETIQ platform.
- NetIQ Access Manager (NAM), NetIQ Identity Manager(NIM) and eDirector
- NetIQ Access Management Applications configuration - Proxy and federation
- NETIQ identity Manager experience covering tier-1 connectors including Oracle eBusiness Suite, Soap, REST, LDAP, SAL, Active Directory and Exchange, JDBC
- Active Directory Federation Services, Microfocus NetIQ, SailPoint, or relevant work experience