What's on offer
An URGENT vacancy for 2 Mulesoft Developers have become available due to rapidly expanding requirements. This opportunity will suit one developer with extensive experience in Mulesoft, and another who has strong integration experience with some Mulesoft.
This will be a 6 month contract with a possibility to extend working for their client in the financial services industry in Sydney CBD.
About the company
My client is a well-known Mulesoft Partner whose mission is to help companies succeed by connecting APIs, SaaS and SOA.
- Experience working as a Mulesoft Developer/Integration developer with other platforms
- Hands-on experience with Mulesoft technologies
- In depth knowledge of core Java JEE - using Spring, Hibernate (or Java API /Open API)
Nice to haves
- Experience dealing with business and technical stakeholders
- Ideally experience leading an off-shore team
- Good Microservices skills - experience moving from Point to point to a well designed
- Microservices, API or ESB architecture.
- Thorough understanding of object orientated software development and computing
- Solid knowledge of the various middleware and integration platforms / frameworks -
- e.g. SOA, EAI, APIs, ESB, Hybrid Integration, Tibco, Boomi
- Axway, Layer7, Mule ESB, AnyPoint & Websphere useful
- Cloud technology, SAAS, IAAS, iPAAS, CRM etc
- SOA architecture, Webservices, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL
- Maven and Ant
- Continuous integration, Jenkins useful
- experience with a wide range of open source API libraries / frameworks