A well known and award winning agency specialising in a niche industry is actively looking for a Mid/Senior Full Stack Developer to join their amazing team! Due to their capability and incredible reputation, our client has won the majority of the clients within this market so be prepared to work with some giants in this industry!
Our client uses WordPress for a lot of thier clients work which utilises OOP and MVC (not the usual WordPress development though) within its themes so knowledge of WordPress or a willingness to learn is important. Their custom solutions and applications utilise a range of technologies which include Laravel, HapiJS, ReactJS, Serverless, essentially any framework that best suites the solution. You will also be familiar with the standard tools required for development projects (Git, Vagrant/Docker, Webpack etc).
- Maintaining existing projects
- Taking ownership of existing and new projects
- Ability to estimate and deliver work to a timeframe
- Refactor existing code and patch bugs
- Working with developers remotely on joint projects
- Interacting with clients in a professional manner
- Communicate with the team when struggling and reach out for guidance when necessary
- Keeping up to date with best practices within the industry
The experience we are after
- OO PHP (Laravel) + Composer
- Wordpress + ACF + Bedrock/roots
- Knowledge of working with and building RESTful API's
Nice To Have
- ReactJS/VueJS/NodeJS experience
- Knowledge of Vagrant
- Experience with Project management/Task management/Time tracking systems such Jira/Harvest
- A love for comedy, music and entertainment.
- Analytical skills
Salary on offer: $80k - $120k inclusive of super, depending on experience