Our sought-after Banking client are looking for an experienced MDM Developer to assist with their Party Management platform.
- Join the Party Management platform team and support the MDM functionality
- Continuously enhance and improve data platforms
- Build additional data schemes and service extensions for planned updates
- Assist with real-time interactions/ SOA services
- Support the existing team by sharing knowledge/best practice
- Collaborate under a DevOps model - willing to pitch in wherever's needed
- IBM MDM development expertise
- Experience with data schemes and service extensions
- Understanding of APIs, microservices and integration layers a plus
- Ability to establish relationships with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills to ensure best practices are carried out
- Financial industry sector exposure - beneficial
- Agile working environment project experience
- Team player, collaborative approach and excellent communication skills
This is an initial 6 month contract which is likely to extend or convert to a permanent role due to the project pipeline in place. Please click Apply Now to send your CV for immediate consideration or email Holly Novick on firstname.lastname@example.org (0292705226).