- Opportunity to take on large projects with Tier 1 clients
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies
- Autonomous role in driving change and creating positive impact
We are currently looking for a highly motivated MDM specialist / consultant to take on this permanent position. This role will see you working on large scale and high profile projects which will make this an opportunity for the right candidate to showcase and upskill their skillset.
- Responsibilities include, identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Lead resources on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in delivering Master Data Management, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions
- Proven experience in full MS BI stack - SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI
- Data modelling methodologies - Kimball, Inmon etc.
- Solid experience in working with RDBMS
- Scripting - T-SQL, PL/SQL, C# etc
- Visualisation tools - Power BI, Tableau, Cognos
- Exposure to cloud platform ie. Azure, AWS or GCP will be highly regarded
- Experience with more than one MDM technologies - MDS etc.
Apply now if you are in need of a challenging role! Fei Wong: email@example.com / 02 9270 5292