- Rewarding base salary + bonus
- CBD location
- Global career opportunities
In this role you will develop and implement marketing strategies to drive customer retention, acquisition and cross-sell opportunities.
- Develop and implement multi-channel/integrated marketing strategy/ campaigns
- Cultivate and execute on promotional opportunities such as conferences, press releases etc, to generate leads and build sales pipelines.
- Explore and Develop co-branding partnerships
- Ensure compliance to corporate marketing standards around PR, Brand, Sales Enablement, Social Media and Market Research.
- Co-ordinate integrated, multi-tactical product and marketing programs intended to deliver client value, drive renewals and generate new business.
- Create and maintain marketing collateral
- Develop and manage internal sales event calendar.
- 5 years relevant B2B marketing experience in a B2B environment, experience in a services or solutions oriented businesses would be an advantage.
- Ability to implement Marketing plans, with proven track record of success.
- Strong Key stakeholder management experience
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent program, project and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to build relationships and work collaborativley
If this sounds like you then please APPLY TODAY , email@example.com