In this role you will contribute to the success of industry leading events, you will be responsible for various marketing duties such as SEO, Adwords and copywriting. You will also be involved in liaising with Exhibitors, Sponsors and external agencies.
You will get to work onsite and play a critical role in the success of industry leading events!
You must be able to work well under pressure and enjoy a fast paced working environment.Join a close-knit high performing team who all share a passion for events!
- Research, costing, coordination & delivery of advertising and marketing activities
- Project manage social media and digital marketing campaigns the each event
management of allocated exhibitions and concurrent events; Exhibitor, sponsor, visitor & supplier liaison and administration
- Database management and maintenance
- General administrative and event production activities
- Support the sales team through proactive lead generation and research
- Work onsite to deliver the event with the show team
- Experience in a similar marketing role
- A passion for events
- Strong copywriting skills
- Team player
- Deadline driven
- Experience with SEO
- Strong stakeholder management
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Intermediate/advanced MS office and database skills
Apply today! Contact me to fast track your application email@example.com