Sirius Technology are working with a large organisation in Sydney to recruit an experienced Salesforce Developer to work across their Sales and Marketing clouds.
As part of their on-going digital transformation, this business are hiring into their Salesforce team and need an experienced Salesforce developer to join their team of experts.
This position is split into 2 parts; Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud. In this role, you will be expected to:
- Build, validate and support Salesforce implementations with custom lightening pages and components.
- Work with internal teams to collaborate and produce creative solutions.
- Keep updated release notes
- Identify improvement opportunities on the Salesforce Platform
As this role covers the Marketing Cloud as well, you will be expected to have additional skill set in:
- Applying technical expertise of Salesforce Marketing Cloud to implement solutions that leverage full capabilities of Marketing Cloud tools.
- Set up email automation from SFMC existing data extensions
- Work on SFMC Data Extensions
- Have hands on experience with HTML / CSS and (ideally) AMPScript
This is a unique experience to work across multiple Salesforce Clouds and be part of one of the largest on-going Salesforce projects in Sydney!! Please apply for the role to discuss in much more detail!
I look forward to speaking with you - Jack B - Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology.
** Please note, this role is only available for those with full working rights in Australia **