- Great location in Sydney CBD - Modern office
- Greenfield role & project for you to make an impact
- Autonomous role with technical hands on projects
This is a greenfield role - You will be expected to build the marketing analytics capability from scratch and delivering a variety of advanced analytics projects to stakeholders in businesses across the group to drive business decision.
Your work across a variety of marketing analytics projects will assist greatly as you contribute by delivering actionable solutions & insights that combine data and technology to key stakeholders. This will also be an opportunity to be part of a digital transformation project across the group.
- Collaborate across internal teams to understand complex data - improve accessibility and quality of the group data
- Lead the data insights strategy - devise data roadmap to support company's objectives
- Conduct statistical data analysis with existing and new data
- Ability to provide commercial solutions & insights to solve problems using data to key stakeholders
- Identify new business opportunities and map the customer journey to optimise marketing / business development initiatives
- Assist in driving core business decision for the group through business, marketing and customer analysis
- Ability to develop machine learning and AI capabilities for the business
- Constantly learning and driving success in the team through developing of new skills, methodologies & algorithms in predictive modelling, data science and visualization
- Degree or Master in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as a data science/data analytics consultant with proven achievements through projects undertaken
- Proven track record in delivering marketing, customer and digital analytics solutions
- Has been exposed to various domain ie. Retail, Aviation, Banking & Finance, Telco, Healthcare etc.
- Exposure to Data analysis tools ie. R, Python, SAS, SQL
- Advanced Excel skillset - this is a must-have
- Strong visualisation skills ie. Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx preferred.
- Commercial exposure in machine learning & AI technologies
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Stakeholder engagement ie. Non-technical end users, internal & external clients
- Self-starter and enjoy working on complex dataset to solve problem
Please upload your CV through the link or call Fei Wong on 02 9270 5292 / email to email@example.com for a confidential chat.