Our client known for its Research capability servicing large clients across Australia. You will be joining an established team to draw on your strong programming skills to develop surveys for their clients programming in SPSS Dimensions. These surveys provide meaningful insights to their clients and the community at large.
- 3 month contract
- Immediate start - Monday
- Variety - multiple projects to support
- Collaborative intelligent market research team
- Set up and maintain data scripts and set up surveys for data collection and programming (IBM Dimensions)
- Demonstrated experience cleansing, preparing and processing data
- You will liaise with internal and external stakeholder to understand their requirements and process the data for the Data Scientists
- Working in a project environment
You will need:
- Must be proficient programming in SPPS (UNICOM Intelligence/ IBM Dimensions)
- Demonstrated experience working on data projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally exposure to SQL databases
- Proactive and ability to multitask and calm under pressure
If you have the relevant Australian working rights and are available immediately please APPLY now. Interviews happening immediately.