- Flexible work from home arrangement
- Good exposure to global projects solving complex data problem
- Opportunity to work with new technologies
Your main responsibilities will be working through interesting projects building a diverse range of Machine Learning models and working through a variety of complex dataset.
We have a few positions available and are looking for candidates who are keen to learn and grow with the company, always having innovation at heart and loves bringing new ideas to the team.
- Phd or Master in Machine Learning, Robotics, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 2 years' industry experience in similar position OR relevant exposure
- Strong commercial experience in Machine Learning
- Proven track record / exposure in Deep Learning
- Good knowledge and exposure with AWS, GCP (Google Cloud) / Azure
- Solid technical hands on with Python
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Stakeholder engagement - excellent communication skills
Keen to get your hands dirty with Machine Learning projects? APPLY now!
For confidential chat, call / email: Fei Wong 02 9270 5292 / firstname.lastname@example.org