Calling out for immediately available Logistics Managers!
We have a fantastic 3 months temporary contract available to join a leading manufacturer of air conditioning systems located near the Roselands area. Working in a crucial role, you will work closely with the National Sales & Planning Manager and be responsible for managing the 3PL providers for all deliveries across Australia and New Zealand.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Manage inventory control procedures to ensure maximum cost efficiency
- Ensure production and distribution requirements are maintained
- Maximise efficiency through reviewing delivery times and sources of supply
- Liaise with existing customers regarding escalations and damaged products
- Review and approve 3PL invoices
- Act as the point of contact between warehouse, deliveries and customers
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in manufacturing (FMCG desirable)
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- The ability to organise tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Excellent problem solving skills
- The ability to think on your feet
This note this role has the opportunity to go permanent.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.