An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Storeperson/ High Reach Forklift Operator.
Due to exponential growth this successful, leading food and beverage manufacturing company are looking to expand their team on the day shift 6am starts.
Offering Monday to Friday, full time hours in an ongoing role We do ask that you will be flexible to work overtime, different shifts and weekends in the busier periods.
For this role you will need to be a highly confident and skilled forklift operator. The racking is double deep and 8-9 metres high, moving heavy pallets of 1.25 tonne. Previous experience is ESSENTIAL.
Duties of the role
- Forklift operation - must have previous experience operating High Reach and double deep
- RF Scanning
- Main area of work is with Customer orders, picking, wrapping & staging these for loadout direct to Major Supermarkets, Food service provider's & Export's
- Picking of orders ready for Dispatch
- Stock control / Inventory Control
- Loading / unloading of Trucks / Containers
- Manual handling
Requirements to fulfil the role
- A previous experience in all of the above
- High skill level in Forklift operations
- RF Scanning skills
- Computer Literate (Training will be provided for internal system - QAD)
- Must be able to work towards meeting the picking requirements in a safe manner without adding cost or causing damages
- Responsible, reliable, with a can-do attitude
- Be a team player
- Physically fit
What's in it for you?
- Work within a successful, driven and SUPPORTIVE team
- The opportunity of career progression
- Brand new state of the art facility / equipment
- Excellent training and support from your colleagues and managers
- Full time hours, stable work and be awarded with EBA above award rates and bonuses
This role is interviewing and starting immediately. Only permanent residents need to apply.
Please APPLY now or email your up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
02 9270 5216
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.