- CBD Location
- Contract from now - 30th June 2023 (possible extension)
The client is a well-known global brand looking to expand its team.
They have great modern offices located in the Melbourne CBD with lots of great perks for working with them.
In this role you will be:
• As a member of the infrastructure team within Robust program, work with project teams, architects, and vendors to provide direction and guide integrate of new systems into the environment.
• On an individual basis or as a team member, work with integration vendors to guide standard patterns for installation, configuration of operating system and related software components for the datacentre, networks, security, and cloud environments.
• On an individual basis or as a member of a team, provide guidance and recommendations and report on matters associated within the delivery projects.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of techniques and developments associated with IT systems, in particular their potential application to planned solutions.
• Actively support project implementation and integration including an understanding of ITIL service delivery concepts.
• Comply with all Bureau work, health and safety policies and procedures, and take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of employees, contractors and visitors who may be affected by your conduct.
• Commitment to APS Values, Employment Principles, Code of Conduct, and the Bureau's Social Justice Strategy.
To be successful:
• Experience with deploying and managing components across the Linux and related product stacks in a secure, repeatable standardised manner.
• RedHat Enterprise Linux
• RedHat Ansible
• RedHat Integration platform
• Virtualisation (Hyper-V/VMware)
• Experience working collaboratively with networking, compute and storage engineers, security engineers and architects to coordinate deployment and management of components • Experience with Ansible automation and management stack,
• Experience developing and documenting SOEs and developing platform hardening best practices
• Experience working collaboratively in a heterogenous environment with complimentary and sometimes competing technology stacks
• Experience working with vendors and internal resources to ensure delivery of solutions meets requirements.
• Ability to create detailed technical documentation (e.g., as-built documents, operational handover documents, support guides, operating standards)
• The candidate must state their agreement to have or obtain (at Bureau expense) a baseline security clearance.
• Experience with NIST, DISA and ISM hardening for Linux operating systems and infrastructure components
• Experience with RedHat Integration stack
• Experience with secure privileged administration practices
• Experience with identity and access management solutions
• Experience delivering projects in federal government
• Recognised Security Industry qualifications