Our client is one of the largest global Pharmaceutical companies looking for a full time LIMS Analyst to commence full time work immediately. This is a Contract role until the 31st of October 2019.
You will be responsible for utilising domain and or functional expertise to benefit and support the delivery of the global project which will manage the roll out of 50+ IT systems.
To be successful in this position, you must have:
- A degree in IT, Science or a related field.
- Manufacturing/Pharmaceutical background
- Experience in database systems such as LIMS or Labware LIMS (Desirable)
- Experience working in a project environment (desirable)
- Experience working within a highly regulated GMP environment with GMP or GXP documentation
- Knowledge in Laboratory or QC Processes (Desirable)
- Strong team player capable of independent and remote work
- Ability to influence staff at all levels
- Passion, enthusiasm to drive through change
- Proactive attitude and focussed on deliverables
- Flexible, including willingness to travel routinely
- Strong communicator
- Desire to "do"