Level 1 & Level 2 & Level 3 Desktop Support/System Administrator role = 3 month daily rate contract role to extend or become permanent for the right candidate - Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs
Work for one of Australia's leading IT organisation in the Melbourne suburbs where you will get the chance to work within an innovative, transparent and high performing team environment. You will join the team as a Level 1/Level 2/Level 3/System Administrator and are given the chance to really take ownership, drive and influence, whilst working on exciting cutting edge projects.
3 month daily rate contract view to extend.
- Help desk queries for 1st, 2nd Level support (Desktop, Laptop, Mobile, Tablets, Printers)
- Some Level 3 support
- Troubleshooting hardware faults on desktops & laptops
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Hands on experience with network devices, servicing computer desktops, laptops, printers, and MS servers.
- Basic understanding of network technologies, including TCP/IP, sub netting and routing
- Strong hardware support knowledge (laptops, desktops, printers, routers)
- Experience with MS Office, MS Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Outlook.
- Experience and knowledge of Windows server2008 through to 2016 & exchange
- Experience supporting and maintaining Active Directory
- Support of network services, printing and file storage
- An understanding of ITIL principles and standards
- Some understanding of Windows Terminal Services and Citrix would be advantageous.
- Some understanding of BMC Client Management or similar tool is preferred
- Some understanding of Group Policy deployment
This is a 3 month daily rate contract opportunity and will suit a Desktop Level 1/Level 2/Level 3 support/System Administrator experience who is seeking to take their role to the next level. Click APPLY Now.
Contact Kimberley Mamo on 03 9020 1968 or email Kimberley on email@example.com