Learning Specialist - Fixed-Term for 4 months - Melbourne
Work for one of Australia's leading companies where you will get the chance to work within an innovative, transparent and high performing team environment. We are currently looking for a permanent Learning Specialist for this organisation.
The Learning Specialist is responsible for the oversight and development of interactive learning, including the development of reusable, scalable interactive templates, purpose-built interactive objects, multimedia resources, and media-driven pedagogies with the aim of increasing student engagement and promoting learning.
- Experience in tertiary teaching environments, including online, that addresses contemporary approaches to learner-centred, flexible education
- Experience in commercial, industry, or academic eLearning environments, with demonstrable competencies in OES preferred eLearning products and technologies (including Articulate Storyline, Techsmith Camtasia, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Experience in product development and market readiness with an eLearning/academic focus.
- Demonstrated experience in innovative design and delivery methods and tools for online teaching
- Demonstrated ability to pursue innovative approaches to multimedia-based interactive learning development
- Demonstrated high standard of interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Knowledge and experience in the use of online Learning Management Systems, such as Blackboard
- An appropriate post graduate tertiary qualification in education or relevant discipline would be highly regarded
- An appropriate post graduate qualification in multimedia/graphic design (experience in educational environments would be highly regarded)
This is a fixed-term contract full time position and will suit a Learning Specialist to take their role to the next level. Click APPLY Now.
ONLY candidates with full working rights in Australia need apply.
Contact Charmaine Thum on 03 9020 1996 to have a confidential chat or firstname.lastname@example.org