Senior/Lead .NET Core Developer - Melbourne Eastern Suburbs - Permanent
Work for one of Australia's leading organisations in Melbourne Eastern Suburbs where you will get the chance to work within an innovative, transparent and high performing team environment. You will join the team as a Senior/Lead .NET Core Developer and are given the chance to really take ownership, drive and influence, whilst working on exciting cutting edge projects.
Key requirements for this role (Essential):-
- .Net and .NET Core experience
- Needs to be able to migrate a code base from .NET to .NET Core
- Knowledge and experience in cloud (Azure os AWS) and micro services architecture and design
- SQL, OWIN, ASP.NET Web API experience
- Strong knowledge of software design and be able to write reliable, supportable, testable and high performance code
- Be able to implement different complex algorithms (i.e. compiler, parser, mathematical, etc.) and have a good understanding of object-oriented principles
- Manage small teams
- Report to executive team
- Manage product development and be able to write user stories
- Move to a full time management role in the future
- 50/50: management/hands on
This is a permanent full time opportunity and will suit a Senior/Lead .NET Core Developer who is seeking to take their role to the next level. Click APPLY Now.
ONLY candidates with full working rights in Australia need APPLY.
Contact Charmaine Thum on 03 9020 1996 to have a confidential chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org