- Fast-paced environment with exciting projects
- Excellent remuneration package & career growth
- An opportunity to work with a large Australian enterprise
A great career path has just opened up for an experienced Data Scientist who is ready to move into a leadership role.
Our client is going through a series of transformations and ready to bring on a Lead Data Scientist to lead some exciting data projects. An experienced data scientist who has worked in a fast-paced environment with proven track record in delivering measurable outcome through analytical and predictive marketing/consumer data models.
- Deliver end-to-end data science solutions involving projects scoping and tracking performance of predictive models
- Oversee the development of advanced statistical and machine learning models to drive business strategies and tactical executions
- Work closely with functional teams and senior key stakeholders to understand business and data science project requirements
- Lead a team of data scientists to deliver commercially driven insights to support business strategies
- Provide guidance and support to a team of data scientists
- Minimum 7 years of experience in similar or senior role
- Have worked across various Machine Learning techniques ie. Random Forests, GLM, xGBoost, Time Series etc.
- Advanced knowledge in statistical tools ie. R, SAS, Python
- Expert skillset in complex SQL scripting
- Exposure to Big Data, AWS and Google Cloud platform
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills - both external & internal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving, critical and analytical thinking mindset
- Having work experience across various industry ie. Retail, FMCG, Finance, will be an added advantage
- Proven track record in delivering data science projects in an Agile environment
If you are ready to get into the next step of your Data Science career, APPLY today! For a confidential chat, please call Fei Wong on 02 9270 5292 or email your CV to email@example.com.