- Greenfield project - Data Transformation
- Be the Data Owner
- AWS Cloud Environment
- Full-time permanent role
- Melbourne + WFH
- Data lake build and Data Integration in AWS
- Model complex performance problems
- Take the business on a data journey and guide them to uncover what they really need and want as a data expert.
- Optimise the current data environment and guide the direction of the business
- Data wrangling
- Own the ML prediction models
- A tertiary qualification in Computer Science, IT or analytical discipline is highly desirable or relevant industry experience
- Proficient in data management – requirement gathering, data analysis, data integration/ETL and data visualisation
- Demonstrated experience in AWS (Lambda, Glue, Athena, S3, IAM) and maintaining/building data lakes. You will also have knowledge of different database engines (MS SQL, Postgres, MySQL), knowledge of data architectures as well as knowledge in Application Integration Techniques and RESTAPI concepts.
- Proficient in Python and SQL
- Ideally some analysis experience to visualise data in Power BI
- Excellent stakeholder management skills – influencing and take the business on a journey
Is this your next role? If so APPLY NOW.