Sirius Technology are working with a large, well known organisation who require a Lead Business Analyst to join them on an initial 6 month contract.
As part of an on-going development project, the organisation need additional resource to join their team to help map out and gather detailed requirements for delivery of a new CRM product. You will be working closely with their AGILE development team, as well as senior and non-technical stakeholders to help ensure the accurate delivery of this project.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Working across the full SDLC, from solution design, to development, to testing, to implementation.
- Working with senior stakeholders to map out usage of system and translate this into technical documentation.
- Work alongside technical stakeholders (developers / testers) to help translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Work with solution architects to ensure the solution roadmap is inline with overall business requirements.
- Identify any current issues / risks related to the project and effects on wider technology across the business.
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- Deep technical understanding of software development (ideally within CRM systems).
- Previous experience of Business Analysis in complex, technical projects.
- Strong communication skills with ability to engage with senior stakeholders as well as ability to engage on a highly technical level with developers and testers.
- Ability to produce complex and technical documentation.
This will be a very exciting project to be involved in and will ensure you are engaged with a fast paced project team. Please get in touch to discuss in more detail. I look forward to speaking with you - Jack Byrne, 0292705210 - email@example.com