Sirius Technology are working with a well known organisation based in North Sydney to recruit a Lead Business Analyst to join the business on a permanent basis.
Due to a recent promotion in the organisation, they are now in need for an experienced Business Analyst to join the organisation and lead the existing BA team as well as be the 'go to' person for eliciting requirements, document analysis and bridging the gap between the business and IT.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Take ownership on the Product Definition capability focusing on core systems
- Own the process for requirement gathering, document analysis, running requirement workshops, creating business cases and workflow analysis.
- You will be responsible for managing a team of Business Analysts
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Tech Leads, Architects as well as internal and external development and test teams.
- Build relationships with multiple stakeholders across the organisation as well as partners, 3rd party suppliers and government entities.
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- A background in Business Analysis, with over 5 years commercial experience.
- Ability to create high level documentation, project artefacts, user stories and test cases.
- Formal / structured analysis techniques and ability to use case methodologies
- Previous experience growing and managing a team of business analysts
- Experience working across large and complex IT environments.
- Ability engaging with senior stakeholders, stakeholder management and change management.
This is an urgent role, with interview slots arrange for later this week and next week. Please only apply if you are able to start within 4 weeks or less and have full working rights in Australia. This will be a permanent position based in North Sydney.
I look forward to receiving your applications and discussing this opportunity with you. Thanks, Jack - Senior Consultant - Sirius Technology.