Lead AGILE Business Analyst - 3-6 month contract - Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs
Work for one of Australia's leading organisations in Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs where you will get the chance to work within an innovative, transparent and high performing team environment. You will join the team as an AGILE Business Analyst are given the chance to really take ownership, drive and influence, whilst working on exciting cutting edge projects.
Key requirements for this role (Essential):-
- Strong experience working as a Business Analyst
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile methodology having worked in multiple Agile environments
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Can-do attitude and a consultative nature along with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Agile certification is an advantage
- Strong overall experience in IT, backed up by a relevant qualification
This is a 3-6 month contract full time opportunity and will suit an AGILIE Business Analyst who is seeking to take their role to the next level. Click APPLY Now.
Contact Charmaine Thum on 03 9020 1996 to have a confidential chat or email@example.com
Alternatively, contact Manish Sanduja on 03 9020 1960 or email Manish your resume firstname.lastname@example.org