What are we looking for?
We are seeking a Coordinator/Administrator with experience in LIMS (Laboratory Information Systems) to work with a dedicated team on a large-scale LIMS implementation. Experience in a Chemistry/Laboratory/Quality/Science environment and excellent IT skills are desired.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide project support to the LIMS implementation team (project delivery)
- Plan and create high-level documentation (SOPs, processes/procedures, workflows)
- Support the stakeholder analysis and requirements process
- Identify and escalate risks to the project team
- Liaise with technical resources, developers and vendor resources to ensure technical delivery/configuration
- Support and perform testing (system testing, UAT)
- Contribute system knowledge around LIMS to ensure effective scoping, configuration, training and change management
- Work in a fast-paced environment with a range of stakeholders (technical, functional and business-side)