Level 2 Application Support Officer
- Less than 100 meters from tram stop
- South Melbourne location - 8 minutes from CBD
- Provide technical mentoring to L1 application support staff
Our client is a leading software company, in fact, they are the largest of their kind in the world in 13 countries across the globe! This opportunity provides an opportunity to work for a market leader, learn new skills and, advance your career to the next level.
- Provide specialist phone and email advice to clients and supporting the clients IT teams
- Audit client systems to gain an insight into the ticketed issue
- Review and test the applied scripts to all relevant sites
- Design and develop high quality technical solutions;
- Produce documentation for resolved issues which includes a description of a script/fix and how it is used
- Be proactive in the expansion and updates of the knowledge base register
- Publish knowledge-based articles as requested
- Participate and proactively contribute in all collaborative activities
- Attend all meetings as required
- Effective communication of development tasks within Zendesk and knowledge management documentation
- Undertake tasks as assigned by the Application Support Team Lead
What skills do you need?
- intermediate JQuery
- Intermediate /advanced TFS/Visiual Studio
- Strong problem-solving/analytic skills & initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- ASP.net, SQL, VB, C#, XML & HTML5 knowledge (HIGHLY regarded)
- Help-desk/L1 experience or previous L2 experience (HIGHLY regarded)
What's on offer?
- Permanent full-time position
- Commitment to continual development & support from the Development Team
- Southbank location close to transport
- Competitive salary
This role will suit a Junior Developer or L1/L2 Application Support Officer looking for a new challenge.
If this sounds like you click APPLY NOW. Alternatively send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0432 629 607.
Please note: A criminal history check will form part of the application process. Our client can only accept applications from PR holders and Australian citizens