Our client, a market leader based on the Southside of Brisbane is now actively in the market for a Level 1 Service Desk Officer.
This role is unique in the fact it's a hybrid role - part of the time you will provide Level 1 Service Desk support to users throughout the business (training provided if you don't have the technical skills) and the other part of the role is to manage IT stock, report these numbers on a weekly basis and also manage the procurement of new Technology Hardware, Software and all other ICT Peripherals.
Due to the diversity of this role it would really suit a highly organised individual, if you had worked as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Secretary, Procurement Specialist or similar role.
- You'll provide telephone support for all users with Level 1 ICT issues
- Manage IT stock levels and report the numbers on a weekly basis
- Provide accurate and timely logging of problems and resolution for problems and escalate problems as appropriate
- Act as a liaison between customers and internal support staff to ensure accurate problem interpretation whilst maintaining effective communication with customers during the problem resolution process
- Provide a procurement service to the business to source new ICT supplies as required.
Skills & Knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to achieve successful outcomes in handling difficult situations and customers
- Shows initiative and acts independently to resolve problems
- Demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Customer focused, exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
- Experienced in operating to strict company standards and procedures
- Ability to provide technical support over the phone in a polite / professional manner
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply online attaching a copy of your CV in Word format
Please mark your application to the Att- Shane Driver and please also advise your salary expectations and also your availability.