- Industry leader with an outstanding reputation
- Collaborative and high performance work culture
- Fantastic Career Progression
- Competitive pricing, Fast delivery, Supportive Service
Due to continued expansion and growth my client is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join their team in Western Sydney within the building materials sector.
My client is an established national leader in the building industry, manufacturing and distributing products nationally across Australia. They are looking to expand their family with someone who can also live and breathe their strong core values. If you are looking for a dynamic, supportive but competitive culture this is the place for you!
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will have experience of the demands of the building materials industry. The role will require you to be out on the road implementing sales action plans that result in attainment of sales targets.
- Establishing and maintaining long term customer relationships as well as achieving profitable growth through your current customer base and the acquisition of new accounts.
- Identify solutions and have an ability to convert opportunities to sales within the residential, commercial, civil and multi-residential building segments.
- Organisation of deliveries and conflict resolution on site.
You will thrive in a performance oriented, collaborative culture, have a growth mindset, are able to develop outstanding relationships with peers, suppliers and customers.
- Minimum 3 years Account Manager or Sales background experience within the building products or construction related industry.
- Proven sales track record
- Experience with Tier 1 or 2 building companies (desirable).
- Ability to lead multiple large projects simultaneously with the ability to work to details and deadlines.
- High level of understanding of construction documentation.
- Passionate for delivering exceptional customer service.
What you will get in return
- Lucrative remuneration package with amazing commision structure.
- Supportive and friendly culture.
- Training and support.
- The advantage of working with a company that is well known and highly regarded within the industry.
If you live in Sydney have construction materials sales experience selling to building companies, contractors or architects? - Contact Ellie Ferguson at Sirius Sales & Marketing on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
** Sirius Sales & Marketing ONLY advertises active roles **
** Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role **
Full Australian Working Rights Only - Only successful applicants will be contacted.