Interstate travel 1 or 2 times per month.
Reporting into a Senior Director based in the UK. You will be an organised all rounder with experience across managing high volume key accounts, project management and external supplier management.
What will you be doing.
- Maximising profits Key Account- Based onsite 3 days per week.
- Plan and prioritize sales activities and customer campaigns during year
- Project Management of new products- briefing production, samples
- Ensure that the clients online orders are dispatched and delivered to their customers on a daily / weekly basis.
- Ensure that the Logistics warehouse operation is working to all agreed KPI’s
- Provide a high level of customer service and reporting information to the client weekly/Monthly.
- Identify and pitch new business opportunities within the client
- Acquisition of new business
- Liaise directly with the procurement and production.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive base salary with bonus incentives
- Work with an established profitable National Account
- Supportive environment and a direct line manager
- Working for a global, well established company that has a low staff turnover.
To be successful in this position you must :
- Account Management / Project management experience (3+ years desirable)
- Background transferable from POS, Promotional, Packaging
- Key Account experience.
- Tenacious and highly motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and well under pressure.
- Ability to translate client brief into a range of products that meet clients expectations.
- Highly organised, methodical, and ability to multi-task successfully.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- A strong level of computer literacy especially is using MS Office
- Ability to travel to customer sites throughout Australia, and globally if required.