Junior to Mid-Level Technical Project Manager role - Permanent - Melbourne
Work for this medium sized technology consulting company specialising in Project Management and consulting. Due to expansion and growth, we are looking for a strong Junior to Mid Level Project Manager on a permanent basis to join this growing team.
- Lead Planning or implementation projects, may be required to participate in design and testing
- Facilitate project goals, tasks and resource requirements
- Resolve in conflict between projects or functional areas
- Develop methods to monitor projects or area
- Assemble project staff for their technical or functional development
- Manage project budget and resource allocation
- Set and meet deadlines
- Facilitate service level and customer requirements
Key Experience required:-
- Minimum of 1-2 years as a Project Manager
- Ability to speak to Architects and developers at a technical level.
- Micro-services architecture experience
- Excellent communications skills -- both written and verbal
- Agile-Scrum and Jira experience preferred
- Experience working on Web based Development projects is a must
- Experience working in complex projects is highly regarded
This is a contract Project Manager Position and will suit a Project Manager to take their role to the next level. Click APPLY Now.
Contact Charmaine Thum on 03 9020 1996 to have a confidential chat or email@example.com
Otherwise, contact Priyanka Deswal on 03 9020 1995 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org