Junior Testers Read On:
An awesome role exists for a talented and ambitious software tester to join a successful Fintech start up.
Working directly with the company's "foundation team", you will also be collaborating with developers and be able to identify potential code vulnerabilities.
My client is a rapidly growing Sydney-based software firm, specialising in Personal Financial Management solutions for their customers and clients.
All the basics required;
- Experience in Manual and Automation Testing
- Execute test cases/scenarios and report and review testing results
- Writing Test Cases and Test Scenarios for complex software application
- Ensuring that agreed standards are maintained
- Maintaining and updating existing automation suite
- Investigate build failures and take appropriate actions
- Experience in programming and automation - Selenium
- Automated and manual testing
- Experience with Test Flight (or alternative mobile testing tool)
- Working in an Agile/Scrum
- Web API testing and Unit Testing
- Strong analytical and fault-finding skills