Are you a recent IT/Software Engineering Graduate with a strong academic background and outstanding interpersonal skills, who is ready to be mentored by one of the most successful Project directors in the Industry? Then click the APPLY button NOW!
An exciting opportunity awaits for an IT graduate to kick-start their career in Project Management in an educational software consultancy.
This role will be an opportunity to work closely with the Project Director in:
- Developing and implementing a successful project.
- Regular communication with the key stakeholders, in order to fulfil project outcomes.
- Developing strategies in order to successfully deliver projects on time and within budget and scope.
- Working collaboratively with the internal team and external stakeholders.
- Computer Science or IT or Software Engineering qualification
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Willingness to get mentored
- 6 months - 1 year experience in project management - highly advantageous but not essential
- eLearning experience - highly advantageous but not essential