This is not a job; it is an opportunity. An awesome role exists for a talented and ambitious Full Stack .Net Developer
My client is a rapidly growing Sydney-based Fintech software firm. For the right person they will offer an attractive remuneration package including base salary plus performance incentive via the Employee Share Scheme (ESS) program - this is what sets them apart.
My client is looking for exceptional mind and experience in Web and Mobile App Development, Microsoft .NET platform, MSSQL, C#, SQL, Angular. Enthusiastic people with a hunger to learn and share ideas, good writing skills and telephone manner, and a strong work ethic will be viewed very favourably. You should have impeccable communication skills and be able to work within a team as well as self-manage.
- Flexible working conditions
- Good equipment and tools provided
- Stable and strong framework and existing technology
- Good support from founding development team
- Great working environment in an exciting, new and growing business
- Be one of the founding members of this young Australian technology company
This opportunity offers the successful candidate a chance to progress quickly and to increase your knowledge and financial position with an organisation that is undertaking a period of rapid growth.
- Support and Maintain the existing product set
- Develop, Document & Test applications (web and mobile)
- Design and deliver White label customised solutions to clients
- Accurately estimate and deliver to tight timeframes
Requirements (in order of importance)
- Experience with .NET Development including strong skills in the .NET framework, C#, WebAPI
- Mobile application development experience (Android and/or iPhone)
- Exposure to SQL Server
- Experience in UI design and an awareness of the User Experience
- Demonstrable knowledge in system design, coding, testing, debugging and technology integration
- Experience in TDD environment
- Demonstration of strong communication and customer service skills
For more inforamtion about this FAB opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org