This is not a job; it is an opportunity! An awesome role exists for a talented and ambitious Full Stack .Net Developer
My client is a rapidly growing Sydney-based Fintech software firm. For the right person my clients is offering an attractive remuneration package including base salary plus performance incentive via their Employee Share Scheme (ESS) program.
My client is looking for exceptional minds with 3-7 years experience in Web and Mobile App Development, Microsoft .NET platform, MSSQL, C#, SQL, Angular/React. I am looking for enthusiastic people with a hunger to learn and share ideas, good writing skill, and a strong work ethic will be viewed very favourably. You should be a good communicator and be able to work within a team as well as self-manage.
• Flexible working conditions
• Good equipment and tools provided
• Stable and strong framework and existing technology
• Good support from founding the development team
• Great working environment in an exciting, new and growing business
• Be one of the founding members of this young Australian technology company
This opportunity offers the successful candidate a chance to progress quickly and to increase your knowledge and financial position with an organisation that is undertaking a period of rapid growth.
· Support and Maintain the existing product set
· Develop, Document & Test Applications (web and mobile)
· Design and deliver White label customised solutions to clients
· Accurately estimate and deliver to tight timeframes
The Stack: (in order of importance)
· Experience withASP.NET Development including strong skills in the .NET framework, C#, WebAPI, .NetCore
· Mobile application development experience (Android and/or iPhone)
· Exposure to SQL Server
· Experience in UI design and an awareness of the User Experience
· Demonstrable knowledge in system design, coding, testing, debugging and technology integration
· Experience in TDD environment
· Demonstration of strong communication and customer service skills
For more information about this fantastic opportunity please contact Mward@siriustechnology.com.au