Junior Java Engineers - award winning digital business in finance - long contract working with some of the best engineers in the market. Talented people. View to extend. Long term opportunity in Sydney CBD
What does Junior Java mean?
2-5 years experience out of university and an open mind to everything!
- Our client is integrating a digital back office finance system for their retail bank (this means big, latest gen. tech and, of course, digital).
- Design, code web pages, programs and applications associated with an end to end customer facing system that runs on pretty much everything.
The team: Our client is an A-List digital business. Not a consultancy but an end user client with a global brand and renowned for cutting edge solutions in digital technology servicing the banking industry.
- You will work with seasoned digital software engineers who seet, influence and create technical direction
- Their role is to be a lead or senior engineer. This means ensure the team is empowered and open to new ideas and technologies.
- You will learn a huge amount from the team and the product owners in the business who work with the tech teams very closely.
The client: Huge brand in digital finance building award winning digital systems often white labelled.
- They have never experienced financial loss and have been around for many decades.
You will work towards being able to mentor, influence, guide and support the business. To have a skill set that spans all of digital IT not simply follow the spec in front of you.
Please apply for the role via the website and this advert is posted by Jason Bidwell of Sirius Business Solutions.