Junior Java developer with an interest in data and data analytics, vision and common sense!
Search for a :
- Junior Java Developer with ETL skills, DevOps Cloud and data analytics and reporting tool experience.
- 6 month to extend for up to 2 years contract in Sydney CBD.
- Major customer focus needed.
You bring drive, the client brings a window into how risk systems support the global economy and a chance to be mentored by IT and the business (rare!).
Why apply for this role:
As a more junior developer an opportunity to work alongside senior and lead engineers is valuable. Especially so considering the domain they work in - high level risk manahmage systems supporting risk in the A-list financial services industry.
This employer suits higher percentile grads and developers with a real interst in data being used in finance. This is an opportunity to explore Data Analytics and Data management concepts (i.e Data Lakes and Data Puddles) and data migration and integration.
You will work with:
- Large scale relational databases based in AWS.
- Fellow Java developers and ETL experts.
- Senior members of IT and the business solving business problems.
If you are interested in:
- Data and data analysis and interpretation.
- The financial services industry and specifically the flow on cash.
- Using data to gain insights (which is a major growth area of course)
- Working directly with the users and solving real, user problems
- Building out services around vendor products (Big data) - i.e create an analytics tool reporting on data reconciliation from scratch supported by exp[ericend engineers who create.
This is not a role where:
- You will follow the bouncing ball a tech spec) and code to an instruction manual.
- Where you will hide inside a team.
- You will not be able to develop your skills.
Quite the opposite. This is a role for a customer focussed Java Developer who has experience with :
- Large scale relational databases a.
- Working with TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Experience working with DevOps
Please apply for the role via the website. Job posted by Jason Bidwell of Sirius Business Solutions