Our client is a leading software company, in fact, they are the largest of their kind in the world in 13 countries across the globe! This opportunity provides an opportunity to work for a market leader, learn new skills and, advance your career to the next level.
- Provide specialist phone and email advice to clients and supporting the clients IT teams
- Audit client systems to gain an insight into the ticketed issue
- Review and test the applied scripts to all relevant sites
- Design and develop high quality technical solutions;
- Produce documentation for resolved issues which includes a description of a script/fix and how it is used
- Be proactive in the expansion and updates of the knowledge base register
- Publish knowledge-based articles as requested
- Participate and proactively contribute in all collaborative activities
- Attend all meetings as required
- Effective communication of development tasks within Zendesk and knowledge management documentation
- Undertake tasks as assigned by the Application Support Team Lead
- Intermediate/advanced TFS/Visual Studio experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
This role will suit a Junior Developer or L1/L2 Application Support Officer looking for a new challenge.
Please note: A criminal history check will form part of the application process.
If this sounds like you click APPLY NOW. Alternatively send your CV to Charmaine Thum on email@example.com or call me on 03 9020 1996 for a confidential discussion.