Our leading Banking client are looking for experienced Java Developers to join the Wealth Management team.
We are looking for people who are the best of the best! Our top-tiered Investment Bank are keen to hire contractors (don't worry if you haven't contracted before we can help you get set up!), who are actively involved or learning the latest Java/Cloud technologies.
If you're passionate about technology and proactively learning in your spare time, eager to be ahead of the curve in the tech space then this is for you!
- Contribute to the Java development of various applications within the Wealth Management business unit
- Team-focused Agile environment where continuous improvement and partnership are prioritised
- Agile Development approach with a good attitude open to "pitching in" when required
- Support Testing (automation and manual) alongside Development
- Working collaboratively with business users to understand and implement system requirements
- Solid Core Java application development experience -version 8 is preferable
- Strong understanding of Spring/Spring Boot
- Microservices architecture knowledge
- Cloud: AWS, Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes, GCP - as many as possible!
- Angular 4+ or ReactJS a bonus
- Financial Services industry sector experience beneficial (ideally within Wealth Management)
- Actively keeps up with industry trends
- Team player, collaborative approach and excellent communication skills
This is an initial 6 month contract which is likely to extend due to the project pipeline in place. Please click Apply Now to send your CV for immediate consideration or email Jason Bidwell on firstname.lastname@example.org (0292705238).