About the Role:
Our client, a well established Banking organisation are a team with a fun, friendly and supportive culture. Employees have the opportunity to be heavily involved so they are making a real difference.
The successful candidate will apply their skills in leading software engineering technologies to create new features and improvements throughout technology stack, from UI to service layer, integrating with back end systems. Through collaboration with other developers your work will improve the digital banking experience for customers and staff.
- Work along the full lifecycle of software engineering from idea to working production
- Identify pre-production and production defects throughout the process
- Design reusable services following Service Oriented Design principles
- Build and support full stack solutions including DB, services and user interface
- Write codes that are easy to read, highly maintainable, and written with automated testing in mind
The successful candidate will have:
- 7+ years in development/software engineering
- 4+ years' experience working within Agile organisations
- Strong experience with Java and Java related frameworks (ie. JAVA EE coding skills)
- Experience in using tools across full software delivery lifecycle, e.g. IDE, source control, CI, test, mocking, work tracking, defect management, etc.
- Proficient in full stack development (e.g. database, services and user interface) or mastery in one layer of the stack with sound understanding of other layers
Technologies the company work with:
- Core: Java EE (EJB), .NET, VB6 (Legacy), COBOL, C++
- DB: T-SQL
- Testing: Selenium, API Automation, TDD/BDD, Junit
- Other: MS Build, PowerShell, Linux
If you are interested in this role please apply online and the Managing Consultant will be in touch.