Our top Investment Banking client is looking for an experienced Java Developer to join their Risk Services team focusing on the OTC initiative.
- Design, develop and support the build of services around the trading and supporting systems for the Commodities and Global markets division
- Assist the team with efficient coding solutions to allow the business to make trading decisions and manage risk
- Build out platforms to scale with the ever growing performance and data requirements of the business
- Work closely with both Trading and Risk Management ensuring strong communication across both areas
- Team player approach with a good attitude open to "pitching in" when required
- Solid Core Java development and Object-Orientated software analysis
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Frameworks including Multithreading, Spring and Hibernate
- Microservices/ RESTful service design
- Experience with AWS a plus
- Worked in CI/CD environments
- Trading project experience beneficial
- Team player, collaborative approach and excellent communication skills
This is an initial 6 month contract which is likely to extend due to the project pipeline in place.
Please click Apply Now to send your CV for immediate consideration or email Jason Bidwell on firstname.lastname@example.org (0292705238).