Our top-tiered Banking client are looking for an experienced Java Integration Developer to join their Salesforce platform team.
- Design, develop and support the solution strategy for Salesforce and Microservices based integration architecture
- Develop new features using Java/Spring
- Object Relational Mapping with Hibernate
- Work across a number of technologies including Jenkins, AWS, Docker, Messaging Queue, REST Web Services to deliver efficient coding solutions
- Agile development approach with a good attitude open to "pitching in" when required
- Solid Core Java development and Integration expertise
- API design/ Microservices architecture
- Cloud computing environments (AWS preferred)
- Familiarity with containers such as Docker
- Experience with Spring Boot and Apache Camel
- Agile working environment past projects
- Financial industry project experience a plus
- Team player, collaborative approach and excellent communication skills
This is an initial 6 month contract which is likely to extend due to the project pipeline in place.
Please click Apply Now to send your CV for immediate consideration or email Jason Bidwell on email@example.com (0292705238).