Our top Investment Banking client is looking for an experienced Java Developer to join their Security team.
- Design, develop and support the build of services around the in-house Credential Vault
- Replace legacy systems to enhance Access Management tools
- Join a three year approved roadmap (overseen by the board!) creating a new Digital channel with an industry leading Web Portal
- Work across a number of technologies including Microservices, AWS, Spring Boot, ReactJS to deliver efficient coding solutions
- Agile development approach with a good attitude open to "pitching in" when required
- Solid Core Java development and Integration expertise
- API/ Microservices architecture
- Cloud computing environments (AWS preferred)
- Experience with Spring Boot
- ReactJS project exposure beneficial
- Agile working environment past projects
- Financial industry project experience a plus
- Team player, collaborative approach and excellent communication skills
This is an initial 6 month contract which is likely to extend due to the project pipeline in place.
Please click Apply Now to send your CV for immediate consideration or email Jason Bidwell on firstname.lastname@example.org (0292705238).