Java Architect with banking/financial services/payments experience - 6 month contract with view to extend - Melbourne CBD
This large organisation in Melbourne CBD is currently looking for a numerous Java Solution Architects with banking/financial services/payments experience to be based in Melbourne for an immediate start, on a 6 month daily rate contract basis. This role has come about due to their growing team and projects. We are looking for Java Solution Architects with strong communication, ambition, drive and very strong technically.
- Payments Domain Knowledge, including:
- Nice to have - Recent Postilion working experience, including:
- Awareness of Australian Payment Standards, including AS2805 Messaging.
- Experience working with
- POS / PINPADS
- Mobile PINPADS
- Mobile Application
- Knowledge of Transaction Simulators:
- MasterCard Simulator MAS / MCS
- 10+ years of IT experience including requirements gathering and relationship building with business clients
- Java Architecture experience
- Domain experience in financial services, especially payments, a strong plus
- Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to not just troubleshoot an issue but to actually come up with architectural design solutions related to any business requirement
- Ability to take decisions, and back up the decision with facts / logics
- Ability to work both individually and within a Team
- Good Listening Skills and engage within the team. (Good Communication Skills)
This is a contract opportunity and will suit a contract Java Solution Architect with payments experience who is seeking to take their role to the next level. IMMEDIATE START. Click APPLY Now.
Contact Charmaine Thum on 03 9020 1996 to have a confidential chat or email@example.com
Alternatively, contact Manish Sanduja on 03 9020 1960 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org