Java API Developer - Permanent - Melbourne CBD
This large financial services organisation in Melbourne CBD is currently looking for a numerous strong Java API Developers to be based in Melbourne for an immediate start, on a permanent basis. This role has come about due to their growing team and projects. We are looking Java developers with API experience with strong communication, ambition, drive and very strong technically.
Key requirements for the role:-
- 3-5 years of experience in an API platform (Axway preference)
- 5 years+ experience in Java, JS
- Preferable: 3+ Full stack development experience , Experience in using AWS infra
- Experience across full software development lifecycle: Analysis, Development, Testing, Configuration Management, Deployment and Release.
- Agile Software Development and Management methods and ability to excel within a fast paced environment
- Interfacing with JSON APIs
- Experience working with diverse teams from Development, Testing, Operations, Security, Architecture, Infrastructure to Business & Management.
- Continuous Integration & Delivery practices and tools. (Jenkins)
- Good understanding of Quality Control and Test Automation in Agile-based Continuous Integration environments.
- Experience with latest development methodologies
- Development experience using source systems (Git, SVN)
- Writing automated unit tests
- Release & Configuration Management practices such as parallel development (tagging, branching, etc.), managing versions and third party libraries
- Experience with Repository Managers (Artifactory)
- Knowledge of code quality analysis tools (coverage, duplication, complexity, dependency analysis and standards)
This is a permanent opportunity and will suit a permanent Java API Developer who is seeking to take their role to the next level. IMMEDIATE START. Click APPLY Now.
Contact Charmaine Thum on 03 9020 1996 to have a confidential chat or email@example.com