IT Site Support
|Salary||$75000 - $85000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Erman Kosar|
|Job published:||November 14, 2023 17:55|
Are you looking for a role that will get you away from the desk and in front of customers and dealing with a wide variety of tech issues?
Are you the one others look to on the team to solve difficult issues?
If you are then keep reading.
My client is HUGE here in Australia sitting within the ASX 100. With hundreds of sites across the country, and they are looking for an exceptional IT Site Support Engineer to join the team based in Western Sydney.
This is a permanent role and suitable to someone who will work in the office when they are not out visiting internal clients and solving a wide array of tech issues.
- Answering the phone and solving level 1 issues
- Jumping in the car and providing face to face support to customers
- Acting as the eyes and ears for the network, systems and infrastructure team
- PC install, Imaging and Config
- Microsoft Qualification or 3+ Years Experience
- Good understanding of IT Policy, Procedure and Documentation into a ITSM tool
And the nice to have:
- Demonstrated experience in driving forward IT initiatives and coming up with best practice procedures
- Experience in Incident/Problem Management, App support
If you are interested in the above, have full Australian Working rights and would pass a police check, and have a Full Aussie Driving License. Then please hit the Apply button and we will be in touch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's