Permanent Full-time role
Reports to the Regional APAC Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Security analyst with one of our clients. The chosen security analyst will be in charge of protecting the company's computer networks, systems, and custom applications as well as, planning and implementing security procedures to monitor and safeguard sensitive data and systems against infiltration and cyber-attacks.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Plan and carry out an organisation’s information security strategy.
- Develop a set of security standards and best practices for the organisation, and recommend security enhancements to management as needed.
- Develop strategies to respond to and recover from a security breach.
- Responsible for educating the workforce on information security through training and building awareness.
- Implement security solutions and configurations to protect organisations sensitive information.
- Investigate alerts from internal and third party SOC to identify weaknesses in controls and if a breach has occurred.
- Review proposed solutions for vulnerabilities and make informed recommendations including architectural designs.
To be successful you will need:
- Bachelor of Computing Science/IT degree /diploma – Highly preferred.
- Experience in cloud security with preference to Azure (Certified Cloud Security Professional and Azure Security Engineer Associate – Highly preferred).
- Experience in Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Defender for Cloud.
- Experience in performing risk assessments of internally developed applications.
- Experience in participating in creating secure architecture for greenfield and bespoke applications.
- Experience in vulnerability management programs utilising SAST and DAST tools.
- Understanding of DevSecOps practices.
- Knowledge of disaster recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods.
- Knowledge of ISMS and ISO 27001 certification.
- Knowledge of NIST control framework.
Please click APPLY now and submit your updated resume and we will be in touch as soon as we can.
For any questions, please feel free to email Madeleine on firstname.lastname@example.org