- SE Suburb Location
- Perm Fulltime
- Large household brand
Some of the day to day tasks you would be required to do include:
- Contribute to project planning, such as creating accurate project timelines and identifying potential project-related issues
- Facilitates project meetings with stakeholders or delivery team members and captures meeting minutes as well as distribution and management of all project documents in repositories such as SharePoint and Project cloud storage drive.
- Updates project/program schedule to reflect the true status of all tasks and escalates any risks on schedule to Program manager using MS Project and JIRA.
- Maintains action items, risk and issues logs with respective owners and tracks all to completion during the project lifecycle.
- Assists the Program Manager with reconciling project cost accounting as well as resource leveling to ensure the project is within budget and schedule.
- Assist with QA and UAT testing as needed to ensure project successful completion
- Maintains and manages all program/project artifacts such as Change Request forms, RACI and other pertinent documents ensuring versioning integrity.
- Mentor and assist in training more junior staff. Contribute to project improvement initiatives.
- Microsoft Office Suite, Jira, Sharepoint, Power BI reporting
Please submit your resume and someone will be in touch as soon as we can.