Our client is an industry leader with what they do in the wellness industry sector. They are growing and constantly looking at how they can continue to be the best at what they do. They are seeking an energetic IT Manager to implement their global strategy and look after the Australian branch. This company is known for its ethics and sustainability.
- Collaborative engaged team to Manage
- Generous wellness focused company
- Competitive Salary
- Growing Global Business
- South Eastern suburbs
- Take direction from global and Implement and maintain global's IT Strategy.
- Team Leadership - guide and manage a very engaged and collaborative small IT team
- Support IT Projects - SAP Implementation and expand Salesforce across Australia
- Install and configure hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems, networks and telephone equipment
- Resolve and replace faulty hardware
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, and diagnosing and solving PC hardware issues (Windows and Mac)
- Externally manage vendors
- Documentation, ad hoc reports and other duties
You will need:
- Strong networking knowledge including TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, SNMP, SSL, IPSEC VPN and other relevant protocols
- Excellent demonstrated problem solving ability and calm under pressure
- Ideally experience reporting into global or taking direction from global
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work before or after normal business hours and weekends as necessary to complete tasks (24/7 phone is rarely used)
- "Can do" Attitude, personable and preference for working in ethical Company
- Must have full Australian Working Rights and open to travel to international locations
My client is looking for the right person to be a part of their growth journey. You will be rewarded for your efforts and have freedom to take ownership of your work and make use of your technical and creative ability.
If you meet the above requirement and are looking for your dream role please APPLY NOW and then call Donna Bowen on 03 9020 1994.