Business Analyst // CRM implementation // MS Dynamics CRM
Sirius Technology are working with a well known organisation to recruit an IT Business Analyst for an initial 12 month contract. This project will be working on one of the organisations key digital transformation projects.
In this role you will be one of the Senior Business Analysts who will be involved in the implementation of an Enterprise CRM system. Due to the complexity of the business, this project will involve a large amount of integration from legacy CRM solutions into a new MS dynamics solution.
Your day-to-day will be varied with a mixture of facilitating requirement gathering via large, multi-department workshops, documentation, process mapping and working alongside IT projects team.
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- At Least 10 years commercial experience as an IT business analyst
- A wealth of knowledge in Dynamics CRM solutions. Ideally with implementation projects.
- Demonstrated experience working across departments to gather requirements, working with a range of stakeholders and collecting documentation from legacy systems.
- Ideally have experience with integration projects using Biztalk.
- Ability to present to C-level executives in a clear and consistent way.
This role is available immediately, so if you are an experienced BA with recent CRM implementation project experience, I'd love to have a conversation with you! Look forward to speaking with you, Jack.
***Please note: If you are successful in this role you will have to pass a Criminal Record Check ***