- Investment Funds Analyst
- Sydney CBD Location
- Autonomous Role.
This is an expanding client with an innovative Investment management firm, and they are looking for a Investment Funds Analyst.
The company are well placed to expand its activities across Asia Pacific and require the right individuals as Investment Analysts to support the growth. The role will be fully interactive as you manage investor relations, current and ongoing new relationships. You will also prepare presentations, financial modelling and investment assistance to the executive team.
This is an influential role at a senior level where progression and responsibility will be rewarded in return for bringing positive initiatives and creative ideas.
- Review and maintain existing Fund reporting, investor presentations
- Manage and develop investor relations including reporting and communication
- Identify opportunities and investor groups
- Preparation of engaging investor relation presentations
- Financial analysis, reporting and modelling
- Assist in general Fund activities
- You will have completed a relevant business/finance degree
- Ideally a minimum of three years experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of Fund reporting and obligations
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong financial modelling skills
This is exciting role with exposure to investors and the executive team and will reward anyone who shows an ability to engage and deliver outcomes. This fast paced environment is dynamic and appealing for a progressive individual. For a confidential discussion and to better understand the opportunity please call Nick Lemin at Sirius Accounting & Finance on 0434 586321 / 07 3556 4820